Outlook macros no longer run until VB editor is opened
This is now the third place I've tried to post my issue. Hopefully this group can help! You can see previous suggestions here and here:
I've been running VBA macros in Outlook for years hooked to toolbar buttons. I shut down my computer every night, and I noticed earlier last week that after my morning reboot, none of the macros worked!
I discovered accidentally, though, that by simply opening the Visual Basic editor, they would start working for the day. I don't even need to give the editor mouse-focus, just simply clicking on the "Visual Basic" button on the "Developer" tab causes them to work again.
It's not a huge deal to open the editor every morning, but it seems like I've picked up a new bug or some setting has changed that I need to update.
This is now back. It did eventually resolve itself after my first post above, but my latest update has the bug again. I assume someone will fix it again, but re-posting to try to speed up the resolution.
Sign in to comment