Welcome to Microsoft Q&A, Thank you for posting your here!!
Compare the file count and File capacity metrics from Azure Portal and each directory statistics of File share from Azure Storage explorer.
Metrics from Azure Portal
- Signin to Azure Portal.
- Select the storage account
- select the metrics and add metric with File count and File capacity as shown in below screenshot.
The easiest way to calculate the size of the File share is using Storage Explorer. Using the below steps, you would be able to calculate the Directory level capacity.
- Sign-in to azure storage explorer using any of the approaches mentioned here - https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/vs-azure-tools-storage-manage-with-storage-explorer?tabs=wind...
- Select the storage of your interest.
- Select the File share.
- Click the “Directory Statistics” button.
Hope it helps!!!
Please "Accept as Answer" if it helped so it can help others in community looking for help on similar topics.