Welcome to the Microsoft Q&A and thank you for posting your questions here.
You were asking how to configure your Azure alert to inform you when the vnet is created.
There are many ways you can do this:
- You can set up alerts on metrics, logs, and the activity log in Azure Monitor to get notified when a new virtual network is created and create an alert rule that uses the Virtual Network Created event in the Activity Log.
- You can also use Log Analytics to create a query that returns a list of virtual networks created in your subscription and then create an alert rule based on that query.
- Additionally, you can use Metrics Explorer to create an alert rule based on metrics for virtual networks.
To use step by step for the first mentioned, kindly follow this steps:
- Sign in to the Azure portal, and select Monitor > Alerts to create alerts.
- Select + New Alert Rule to create a new alert.
- Define the alert condition. <look for the kind of condition you want>
- Define the alert details. <provide details for the alert>
- Define the action group. <provide group and who's information to receive the alert>
If you would like to read more kindly use the below links to read about:
- Overview of Azure Monitor alerts
- Types of Azure Monitor alerts
- Creating Metric Alerts for Logs in Azure Monitor
I hope this is helpful! Do not hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions.
Please remember to "Accept Answer" if answer helped, so that others in the community facing similar issues can easily find the solution.