I need to connect a corporate website (citrix gateway) which requires login with a smartcard, with a pin number. On my laptop with recently installed windows 11, I have no input field to enter the pin code. On other windows 11 computer, no problem.
I tried to look on internet and found post with users with same problem, but no solutions :-(
This guy says problem was because of an MFA app, I had Authy installed and tried uninstall it without success. I don't have other MFA app to my knowledge.
"Windows Security" "Smart Card" "Enter your pin"
- it appears at the normal time where the citrix usually ask for the smartcard pin
- no input field
- correct driver installed for smartcard, certificate ok, smartcard working (led blinking on reader)
- tryed playing with some group policies, like disable smart card plug and play service, no difference.
- tryed to remove the certificates in certificate manager, same
- I also have another, minor problem on that computer, I don't know if it's linked, but if I try to mount as a drive my synololgy nas in webdav, it asks for a smartcard, when the login is normally just with username on password. I also searched the reason for this all over internet without success. It seems there is a pb related to smartcard on my computer...
any idea? maybe some soft I installed or setting I modified, but no idea, and I really need to connect that site for work... Thanks in advance