If a form's 'NavigationButtons' properties are set to false and 'ScrollBars' is set to Vertical Only or Both, we perceive
a horizontal banner below the form after using the Maximize button and decreasing the window size until the vertical scrollbars appear.
To reproduce the problem:
- Create a new form by modifying the properties: 'NavigationButtons' to false - 'ScrollBars' on Vertical Only or Both.
- Open the form in Form view.
- Press the Maximize button on the form.
- Using the mouse, reduce the size of the window on the screen by its left or right edge in order to display the horizontal scroll bar of the form.
- Press again on the Maximize button of the form to display the form to the maximum of the screen or make the horizontal scroll bar disappear again by increasing its width using the mouse.
After these manipulations, a horizontal gray band appears below the form.
After this manipulation, this gray band is also permanently displayed on other forms that do not have navigation buttons
If you don't make the form's horizontal scroll bar appear while changing its size, there is no such problem.
If the form's navigation buttons are visible, there is no such problem.