You can delete a file in System Volume Information folder in your pendrive by following these steps:
- Start cmd.exe using “Run as administrator”.
- Type: G: cd takeown /r /f “System Volume Information”. Replace G with the drive letter of your pendrive.
- Answer “y” for yes when asked if to replace all permissions. This will replace the existing owner SYSTEM by yourself, so you can delete the directory.
- Enter the commands to delete the folder. To do this, type rmdir “System Volume Information” /s /q at the prompt and press the Enter key. This will delete the folder from the flash drive (for now).
- Simply right click the removable disk and select the option Open as Portable Device. Now delete the file from System Volume Information folder you want to remove.
Hope the information is helpful.
If the Answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and upvote it.