There is currently a workaround for users to solve the problem that approval cannot be sent.
- Go to Power Platform Admin Center (admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com)
- Select Environments
- Select the environment in which the error occurs
- Select Security Roles > See All
- Click the ellipsis (...) next to Approvals Administrator and select Edit
- Search for "asyncoperation" (aka "System Job") table (select "Show all tables" if not visible)
- Update the read permission to "Organization"
If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.