Please I need urgent help with this challange I'm facing with my new app, It's my first time using the Azure web service.
I get this log when I hit a particular endpint:
The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
Most likely causes:
- The directory or file specified does not exist on the Web server.
- The URL contains a typographical error.
- A custom filter or module, such as URLScan, restricts access to the file.
Things you can try:
- Create the content on the Web server.
- Review the browser URL.
- Create a tracing rule to track failed requests for this HTTP status code and see which module is calling SetStatus. For more information about creating a tracing rule for failed requests, click here.
Detailed Error Information:
|IIS Web Core
This error means that the file or directory does not exist on the server. Create the file or directory and try the request again.
View more information »
Microsoft Knowledge Base Articles: