Thank you for posting in Microsoft Q&A forum.
To customize the Install.wim file to enable automatic login, we may create an unattend.xml file and add it to the root of the installation media. The unattend.xml file should contain the AutoLogon component with the necessary settings. You can use Windows ADK tools to create and add the unattend.xml file to the installation media.
Here are the steps to create an unattend.xml file using Windows ADK tools:
- Install the Windows ADK on your technician PC.
- Open the Windows System Image Manager (SIM) tool from the Start menu.
- In the Windows SIM tool, create a new answer file by selecting File > New Answer File.
- Add the AutoLogon component to the answer file by selecting Insert > Component > Microsoft-Windows-Shell-Setup.
- In the Answer File pane, select the AutoLogon component and configure the following settings: Set the value of the AutoLogon key to "true". Set the value of the DefaultUserName key to the name of the user account that you want to automatically log in. Set the value of the DefaultPassword key to the password for the user account. Set the value of the DefaultDomainName key to the domain name, if applicable.
- Save the answer file to the root of the installation media as unattend.xml.
If the answer is the right solution, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Add comment".