Welcome to the Microsoft Q&A Platform. Thank you for reaching out & I hope you are doing well.
Please note that Azure Storage Account is a storage PaaS service. It has very limited capabilities to process the files you upload.
You should process the files either
- Before uploading using your application code
- After uploading by using Azure functions (in case the upload is done by external third party customers)
- Even in this case, you must implement your own logic to validate if the file is considered "Password protected file", and delete them.
Also, "Password protected file" covers a wide area of files and there is no standard on what can be considered as a Password protected file.
- i.e., a .pfx file will mostly be password protected.
- But the same cannot be said for a file with extension .pdf.
- It can be either password protected or not
Trigger for blob upload : Azure Blob storage trigger
To delete a blob : Is it possible to delete the blob which triggers an azure function
Kindly let us know if this helps or you need further assistance on this issue.
Please don’t forget to close the thread by clicking "Accept the answer" wherever the information provided helps you, as this can be beneficial to other community members.