Hi Hannah ,
Hope so my message finds you great !!! ,
Kindly find the architecture diagram below :
These are the core subsystems of IoT Architecture and find the explanation for the same below :
- IoT Devices will pull the data from sensors and send it to the Cloud Gateway .
- From IoT Cloud gateway ( IoT Hub ) the data will be streamed in to the Stream processing units like Azure Stream analytics , event hubs etc generally it will be called as hot path .
- The other route is it will be moved to Storage services like Data lake , Blob , Cosmos DB etc for the cold path storage .
- Based upon the business requirements the data from both hot path and cold path will be sent for the business integration services .
- The part of data which needs to be showcased to the end user can be sent to Visualization tools like Power BI etc .
These are the core components of IoT Lambda architecture . The processing of the data through hot path ( stream processing ) and cold path ( batch processing ) will be considered as a lambda architecture .
If my above answer resolves you query means , kindly do "accept answer" .