Hi @天宇 贺,
Welcome to Microsoft Q&A!
Please have a try with the following workarounds:
1. Try to sign into your Visual Studio with a different account.
2. Clear cache and cookies on the browser.
3. Close all instances of Visual Studio and repair your VS2022 with Visual Studio Installer.
4. Delete all files of %localappdata%\.Identityservice.
5. Relaunch your Visual Studio and sign in your account.
If the answer is the right solution, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.