You can find the missing Windows 11 23H2 enablement package KB5027397 in your WSUS server by following these steps:
- Open the WSUS Management Console and select the Updates tab.
- On the Updates tab, select the Filter drop-down menu and select Approved.
- On the Approved tab, select the Classification drop-down menu and select Security Updates.
- Under Security updates, select Windows 11, version 23H2.
- Under Windows 11, version 23H2, look for the KB5027397 enablement package.
If you can't find the missing enablement package in your WSUS server, make sure your WSUS server is syncing the latest updates. You can clean up your WSUS server and make sure it's up to date with the latest updates by selecting Options and selecting Server Cleanup Wizard in the WSUS Administration Console.
Hope it helps.