Hi @Arunachalam J ,
To fix the issue of SharePoint Server 2019 website mobile view asking for login authentication, you can try the following steps:
- Verify that anonymous access is enabled for the SharePoint site. You can do this by going to Central Administration > Application Management > Manage web applications > Select the web application > Authentication Providers > Default Zone > Enable Anonymous Access.
- Ensure that the required authentication types are supported for mobile devices. SharePoint Server 2019 supports multiple authentication methods and modes, but not all mobile browsers and devices work with all available authentication methods. Refer to the "Mobile authentication support matrix for Office Hub" table in the "Authentication for mobile devices" article for more information.
- Disable Internet Protocol Security (IPSec) on the SharePoint servers. Mobile devices are not domain-joined, and IPSec must be disabled for them to communicate with SharePoint servers.
For your references:
- Mobile security and authentication in SharePoint 2013
- Authentication for mobile devices in SharePoint 2013
Hope this helps.
If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.