It sounds like you're looking for a source control option to allow for different environments and I have assumed you are working purely out of the portal. Logic apps does not have a way of managing environments by default. It does have versions but this is only to allow for rolling backwards and forwards between versions on the same logic app. More info here: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/logic-apps/manage-logic-apps-with-azure-portal#manage-logic-app-versions.
To have a different environments you have to have a logic app resource per environment IE logic-app-1-dev and logic-app-1-prod. Then Azure Resource Manager (ARM) can be used to push the different versions between these apps.
If the apps are in the same tenant pushing between environments in the portal is as simple as:
- Going to the logic app you currently have and selecting "Export template" on the left panel.
- Checking the resource template
- Clicking deploy at the top of the page
- Enter the name of the production logic app
- Then click Review + Create
These steps can then be followed for updating the logic app through the portal as well.
If the apps are not in the same tenant then the ARM template will need to be downloaded and pushed in the new tenant by:
- Exporting the template as described here -> https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/azure-resource-manager/templates/quickstart-create-templates-use-the-portal#export-a-custom-template
- Deploying the template as described here -> https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/azure-resource-manager/templates/quickstart-create-templates-use-the-portal#edit-and-deploy-the-template
This should get you going with some simple environments. You can go further and use GIT with CI/CD pipelines such as Azure DevOps Pipelines or GitHub Actions to version control and deploy these templates. These guides run through the setup:
Hope this helps