try the steps listed here to see if they resolve the issue: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204363
"Learn what to do if you can't download, install, or update iCloud for Windows on your PC.
If iCloud for Windows doesn't download or install from the Microsoft Store
To install iCloud for Windows 11 or later, make sure that you:
- Update your version of Windows to the May 2019 Update or later. Learn more about the minimum system requirements for iCloud for Windows.
- Set up a Microsoft account. You can create one on the Microsoft website.
- Know your Apple ID and Apple ID password. Learn what to do if you forgot your Apple ID password or need to find your Apple ID user name.
For general upgrade and installation fixes, visit the Microsoft support site.
If you see a message that your computer is missing Media features
Windows Media Player plays the video and audio files on your PC. You need Media Player to install iCloud for Windows. If you try to download iCloud for Windows 11 or later and get a message that says you need to Install Media Feature Pack to use iCloud, select Download. Then follow the instructions on the next screen.
If you turned off Windows Media Features, or if your PC didn't come with Windows Media Player, iCloud for Windows won't install.
Turn on Windows Media Player
- Go to Control Panel > All Control Panel Items > Programs and Features.
- Click "Turn Windows features on or off."
- Check the box for Media Features to turn it back on.
- Click OK.
If you see a message to restart your PC, restart your computer and then install iCloud for Windows.
If your PC didn't come with Windows Media Player
If you're in Europe or South Korea and your PC didn't come with Windows Media Player, you can download the Media Feature Pack from the Microsoft website.
If iCloud for Windows 13 relaunches when you click iCloud Passwords
If you pinned the iCloud Passwords shortcut to your taskbar in earlier versions of iCloud for Windows and then upgraded to iCloud for Windows 13, unpin the iCloud Passwords shortcut, then create a new shortcut from the Start menu.
If you see a “can’t connect to server” message
- Check your internet connection.
- Check the System Status page to find out if there are any known issues.
- If there's an outage or maintenance, try again later.
Download the latest version of iCloud for Windows
To download the latest update, visit the Microsoft Store."
If this is helpful, please accept the answer. Thank you.