To automatically pause YouTube videos on Google Chrome when Bluetooth headphones disconnect, you can use an extension called "Bluetooth headphones manager for Google Chrome". This extension pauses the video when the headphones are disconnected and resumes playback when they are reconnected. Here are the steps to install and use the extension:
- Open Google Chrome and go to the Chrome Web Store.
- Search for "Bluetooth headphones manager for Google Chrome" and click "Add to Chrome".
- Click "Add extension" to confirm the installation.
- Once the extension is installed, click on the extension icon in the top right corner of the browser.
- Click on "Settings" and select your Bluetooth headphones from the list of devices.
- Enable the "Pause on disconnect" option.
- Close the settings tab and start playing a YouTube video.
- When you disconnect your Bluetooth headphones, the video will automatically pause. When you reconnect the headphones, the video will resume playback.
I hope this helps!