1. I am checking for Windows updates using wuapi.
2. On 2023-11-08, the result that the KB4023057 required update was confirmed using the IUpdateSearcher and ISearchResult interfaces was confirmed, but the Windows Update Setting window was kept up to date, and the update was not downloaded even when the check for updates button was clicked. It wasn't.
The ISearchResult values used were IsAssigned=1 and IsHidden=0 and IsInstalled=0.
3. The KB4023057 update was automatically installed in Windows on 2023-11-13.
1. 2023-10 Update for Windows Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems (KB4023057)
Is the 2023-08 Windows 10 Version 22H2 Update for x64-based Systems (KB4023057) a different update?
2. Can the result value of ISearchResult and Check for updates of WIndow Update be different?
3. Is there an update cycle that checks Windows Update Service?