@Ashish Jayantibhai Kadavla Welcome to Microsoft Q&A forum and thanks for reaching out here.
Since you have confirmed that the solution was working fine in lower environment but failing in production environment, I suspect that the issue could be specific to network connectivity between your ADF prod to your API Endpoint.
Could you please check below validation to ensure that the network and pipeline configurations are identical between your local environment and prod environment.
- Check if the endpoint URL is correct and accessible from the production environment. You can use tools like
Postmanto test the endpoint URL.
- Check if the DNS resolution is working correctly in the production environment. You can use the
nslookupcommand to test the DNS resolution.
- Check if there are any firewall rules or network security groups that are blocking the outbound traffic from the production environment to the endpoint URL.
- Check if the SSL certificate of the endpoint URL is valid and trusted by the production environment. You can use tools like
opensslto test the SSL certificate.
- Check if there are any differences in the configuration of the pipeline between the lower environment and the production environment. You can compare the pipeline configuration files to identify any differences.
The troubleshooting guide suggests below steps to overcome the issue, kindly validate the same.
Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes.
Please don’t forget to
Accept Answer and
Yes for "was this answer helpful" wherever the information provided helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.