Microsoft Intune and Windows Update for Business:
- Intune integrates with the Windows Update for Business deployment service to offer feature update policies. This allows specifying a Windows 10 release version for devices under management.
- New reporting capabilities in Intune provide insight into the deployment of feature updates across the organization.
Update Compliance and Azure Monitor Workbooks:
- Update Compliance is a service in Azure that uses Windows diagnostic data sent to Microsoft to create reports on Windows 10 update compliance. This data is available in Azure Monitor Logs.
- Workbooks in Azure provide a flexible canvas for data analysis and visual reports, combining multiple Azure data sources for interactive experiences.
Intune Data Warehouse:
- The Intune Data Warehouse provides insights into the enterprise mobile environment, including app and OS versions, and enrollment and device compliance trends.
- The Data Warehouse offers historical Intune data and a daily data refresh using the OData standard.
- For co-managed environments with Microsoft Configuration Manager and Intune, data retrieval is done through Configuration Manager. Custom reports can be created using a Configuration Manager Power BI dashboard.
Enabling Windows Diagnostic Data in Intune:
- Before using certain Intune features, Windows diagnostic data must be enabled in the processor configuration for your tenant.
- This configuration, along with license attestation (such as Windows E3 or equivalent licenses), is managed in the Microsoft Intune admin center under Tenant administration > Connectors and tokens > Windows data.