Thank you for reaching out to us with your query.
I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble creating a Data Factory in Microsoft Azure Cloud. Based on the screenshot you provided, it seems like the creation process is failing and the Data Factory is not being found.
As per the error message indicates that the Azure data factory deployment process was unable to find the deployment with the specified ID. This can happen for a few reasons:
- The deployment may have been deleted.
- The deployment may have failed and is still in a failed state.
- You may not have the necessary permissions to view the deployment or create.
To help you resolve this issue, I would suggest checking the following:
- Verify that the data factory resource group exists. You can do this by going to the Resource groups blade in the azure portal and checking for the resource group name.
- Ensure that you have the necessary permissions and access rights to create a Data Factory in your Azure subscription. You can check this by reviewing your subscription details and verifying that you have the appropriate role-based access control (RBAC) permissions. For more details, refer to Roles and permissions for Azure Data Factory.
If none of these steps resolve the issue, please provide additional details about the error message you are receiving, including any error codes or messages. This will help us provide more specific guidance.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.