Hi @Samuel Beaulieu
When you set up Direct Routing, you might experience the following Session Border Controller (SBC) connectivity issues:
- Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) options are not received.
- Transport Layer Security (TLS) connections problems occur.
- The SBC doesn't respond.
- The SBC is marked as inactive in the Microsoft Teams admin center.
Such issues are most likely caused by either or both of the following conditions:
- A TLS certificate experiences problems.
- An SBC is not configured correctly for Direct Routing.
Please refer to this document lists some common issues that are related to SIP options and TLS certificates, and provides resolutions that you can try.
If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment". Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.