Hi @Rico Cepe ?
Can you sign your account in OneDrive online or other Office apps successfully?
I suggest you try following steps to have a check.
- Search %AppData% in Windows Search box, and navigate to Microsoft folder (C:\Users<yourusername>\AppData\Local\Microsoft)
- Cut the OneAuth and IdentityCache folders out of the Microsoft folder and paste them onto your desktop.
- Relaunch OneDrive and sign in. If the issue persists, close OneDrive, copy the OneAuth and IdentityCache folders back into the Microsoft folder, when it asks if you want to overwrite, say NO.
- Relaunch OneDrive and sign in again to have a check.
If the step does not work, please try followings.
- Search "credential" in Windows search box
- Go to Credential Manager > Windows Credentials, remove the credential of your account.
- Relaunch OneDrive and sign in again to have a check again.
If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.