@gigasoft You already have Outlook's type library and presumably any others that you might need.
Give this a try --
- On your local system do a build in which the code uses the #import directive.
- Copy the headers created by the #import directive to an appropriate folder in your solution renaming .tlh and .tli as needed to .h (it may be necessary to edit the generated files if .tlh refers to .tli)
- Comment out the #import directive and replace with #include statements for the generated headers.
- Test if you can successfully build locally using generated headers without #import.
- If successful try building same using Github actions.