An administrator applied this gpo (Enable or Disable "Fast Startup" Always On in Local Group Policy Editor Windows) but it failed to sync to the users PC.
I am having trouble for fixing an gpo issue
- When I check the GPO in Active Directory Server the GPO is Enforced and Link Enabled as well yet the GPO is not sync to the users pc as you can refer below picture.
- When I run dcdiag in CMD some kind of error I have notice in the CMD.
- When I run repadmin /showrepl and also repadmin /replsummary everything looks fine with no error.
- When I check gpresults /r in the user PC seems like everything looks fine but somehow the gpo is fail to sync to the users PC.
- The below link is what is how they apply in the Active Directory Server. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZ7Q5mNAAYs Could someone provide me a solution to fix this issue.
- Can provide me steps to fix DFSR Sysvol Replication issue!
- Can provide me to fix this issue with GPO!
- Please provide me any solution to fix this issue!
I hope to hear soon from anyone.