Hi @Vamsi Krishna Gaddameedi
I had created a team in the teams app and am trying to schedule our team works. But one of my members Clock in and clock out time is not visible in the exported time sheet, but on his phone it is clearly visible that it is confirmed.
According to our research, there are a few possible reasons why the clock in and clock out time of your team member is not visible in the exported time sheet.
- Make sure your team is using the latest version of Teams.
- Make sure that the date range of the exported report matches the date range of the clock in and clock out time of your team member. You can choose the start and end dates for the report you want to export in the Shifts settings.
- Check if the time zone settings of your device and your team member’s device are correct and consistent. Sometimes, the time zone settings can cause discrepancies in the time clock report.
- Try to export the time clock report again using a different browser or device. There might be some temporary glitches or errors that prevent the report from showing the correct data.
- If your company policies allow you to use UKG Pro WFM in addition to Shifts to clock in and out, use the same app to clock in and out of a particular shift. For example, if you used Shifts to clock in to a shift, use Shifts to clock out of that shift.
Is there any way we can see Shift Description or Shift title in the export time sheet.
As I as I am concerned, the exported file may not include the Shift Description or Shift title by default. Meanwhile, to get this feature more quickly, we recommend you give the feedback in Teams UserVoice. Many features of our current products are designed and upgraded based on customers’ feedback. With requirements like this increase, the problem may well be released in the future. Hope the above information is helpful for you!
If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment". Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.