Vlad Raileanu Greetings & Welcome to Microsoft Q&A Forum!
When I try to sign up to Azure for students, it says that I'm not eligible, even though many students at my university use this offer. Support has not been of any help.
If you are receiving the message, "You're not eligible for Azure for Students", there are a few things that could trigger that error.
- Your school is not currently participating in the Azure for Students program.
- Your school email domain is not recognized as an eligible domain for this program.
- Your school email address may not be active or valid.
To resolve this issue, double-check whether the following items are true:
- The information that you provided for your Azure account profile (including contact email address, street address, and telephone number) is correct.
- The credit card information is correct.
- You don't already have a Microsoft account that uses the same information.
Please see Troubleshoot issues when you sign up for a new account in the Azure portal for more details.
Billing and Subscription team would be the best to provide more insight and guidance on this scenario, It's a Free support
Please let me know if you have any further queries. I’m happy to assist you further.