Hi, I have been having a lot of problems with my SQL Server 2016 and I have not been able to find a solution.
The error occurs when executing any type of process like:
- Some process locally
- Execute process that uses linked server
- When running a Reporting Service report
- In scheduled tasks (JOBS)
This happens randomly, it can be on the first run or after the first run.
SELECT FROM TABLE
Session Provider: Physical connection is not usable [xFFFFFFFF]
TCP Provider: The semaphore timeout period has expired*
Query executed successfully
Reviews I have made:
- The network connection is stable
- The execution times are not long, maximum 5 minutes
- The physical resources of the server are not saturated (disk, ram, cpu)
Has something similar happened to you? o What could be the cause?
Thanks in advance for the support.