How do I print an answer to a question?

Chuck Roberts 130 Reputation points
2024-12-02T10:42:57.6066667+00:00

How do I print an answer to a question on this forum? When I try to print it I just get a blank page. I don't see a print option on my question page or for the answer.

I would like to avoid cutting, pasting, and formatting the answer into another app to print it.

Thank you.

Community Center | Discuss the Q&A site | Get started on Q&A
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Alison A 5,320 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Admin
    2024-12-10T23:44:08.05+00:00

    Hi Chuck,

    That's an interesting observation. I'll bring this up to the team to see if it's possible to do this in Q&A, since you can on other Microsoft community platforms.

    A recommended workaround is to highlight/select all the text that you want to print and then right-click > Print.

    Thanks for the heads up!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.