Cannot install Veho deluxe film & slide scanner (model VFS- 004)

Anonymous
2011-04-26T15:38:54+00:00

When I put in the installation CD it just says Menu.exe and will not play or run any further. I tried then plugging the lead from the hardware into one ofthe usb ports, the led on the scanner lit but message on screen said it was not connected.

  Any advice welcomed as I got a present of this bran new scanner and do not want to tell the giver it's a dud.

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

3 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2012-09-29T16:22:24+00:00

    I am having the same problem worked away fine first I received it and now the Aquiring photo bit does not show up but if I go under guest it is on the one there it is as if the driver is not installed.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2011-04-27T19:43:52+00:00

    downloaded latest,installed but did not work, downloaded Troubleshooting Guide to Installing on Windows 7 but OVT scanner does not show on device manager although it was installed and shows on List of All Programmes. When I open Mediaimpressions and plug in the Scanner I get amessage on screen that Scanner is not connected although all 4 usb ports on computer are 2.0 as recommended. Any further advice would be greately appreciated.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2011-04-27T06:13:13+00:00

    Hi Nollax,

    ·         Does the disc have the latest software?

    If not then it could be this reason that it isn`t working. Please refer to this link from Veho. Select the model number from the list to get the details.

    Veho - Support Centre

    You may download the latest software from the below mentioned link and see if it helps.

    Veho - Downloads

    You may contact Veho for more help.

    Veho - Contact Us

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments