Welcome to the Microsoft Q&A platform.
Happy to answer your questions.
- If you're not able to connect to a cluster in Azure Data Explorer, follow these steps.
Ensure the connection string is correct. It should be in the form:
https://<ClusterName>.<Region>.kusto.windows.net, such as the following example:
- Ensure you have adequate permissions. If you don't, you'll get a response of unauthorized.
For more information about permissions, see Manage database permissions. If necessary, work with your cluster administrator so they can add you to the appropriate role.
- Verify that the cluster hasn't been deleted: review the activity log in your subscription.
- Check the Azure service health dashboard. Look for the status of Azure Data Explorer in the region where you're trying to connect to a cluster.
- If the status isn't Good (green check mark), try connecting to the cluster after the status improves.
- If you still need assistance solving your issue, please open a support request in the Azure portal.
Hope this helps.