Is bai locked, FN+f7 (different laptop buttons are different from du, look for the button on the keyboard that touches the mini-picture dao of zhi board, which has a touch panel pattern) zhuan, reinstall the driver if shu fails, and the next driver wizard, if it fails again, it is broken, go and repair it. If you buy it without one year's insurance, you can get it free of charge. If it is over-insured, don't repair it after sale, it will kill you.
Keyboard failure and normal touchpad may be caused by the following reasons:
- It may be that the touchpad driver is damaged or the user accidentally uninstalled it.
⒉ The notebook touchpad has been turned off. Some notebooks can turn off the touchpad by setting, so if you turn off the touchpad carelessly, it will naturally cause the touchpad to malfunction.
The solutions are as follows:
- open the control panel-> select printers and other hardware;
- Click the mouse and select the device settings in the pop-up mouse properties window;
- Select any one of the last two items (static icon or active icon) on the touchpad icon, and click OK;
- At this time, the icon of touch panel will appear in the tray area in the lower right corner of the desktop. Right-click on the icon and select "Touch instead of keystroke".