Azure FarmBeats is a business-to-business offering available in Azure Marketplace. It enables aggregation of agriculture data sets across providers. Azure FarmBeats enables you to build artificial intelligence (AI) or machine learning (ML) models based on fused data sets. By using Azure FarmBeats, agriculture businesses can focus on core value-adds instead of the undifferentiated heavy lifting of data engineering.
With the preview of Azure FarmBeats you can:
- Assess farm health using vegetation index and water index based on satellite imagery.
- Get recommendations on how many soil moisture sensors to use and where to place them.
- Track farm conditions by visualizing ground data collected by sensors from various vendors.
- Get soil moisture map based on the fusion of satellite and sensor data.
- Gain actionable insights by building AI/ML models on top of aggregated datasets.
- Build or augment your digital agriculture solution by providing farm health advisories.
Source : Azure Docs