- Please try to disable the Windows firewall as a test to check if the issue still exists.
- Please check if there's any third-party applicaiton running on the client, such as anti-virus application, if yes, please try to uninstall it.
- Please try to set the "Network Location Awareness" service to be Automatic startup, check if is could work.
- If the above still not work, please try to create a new account on the machine, check if the new account could access.
- Please also try to recreate the share on the file server, check if it could work.
Thanks for your time!
If the Answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and upvote it.
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.