windows 10 mirrors to amazon fire stick but looks messed up

Anonymous
2018-02-14T03:29:53+00:00

So I finally got my windows 10 to find my amazon fire stick on project to a wireless display, they ready each other and connect, but what is projected is a jaggedy image which shows my screen but looks like it has a ripple from the top left down to the bottom center making the screen diagnol and overall weird looking with random colors throughout it in a way that you can tell is messed up. Has anyone had a similar problem and been able to fix it or does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this, thanks a lot. I called Amazon and they said they dont support computer mirroring and wouldn't help me. 

Moved from: [Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers]

Windows for home | Windows 10 | PC projection

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

3 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2018-02-19T01:12:07+00:00

    Let's further isolate the issue. Kindly try to use a different Windows 10 computer, then check if the issue persists. If you experience the same thing on a different computer, it would signify a compatibility issue.

    Kindly get back to us once you've tried using a different computer.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-02-16T00:12:05+00:00

    Hi Joshua, I did update windows as far as I could til now. The display driver seems to be updated as much as possible and I believe the Bluetooth driver is completely updated but will give it another look. As far as TV I am not using one, I am using an NEC projector, but I dont think its the projectors issue as I can use my Iphone to stream to it through the Amazon fire stick.  

    Thanks you for replying, I look forward to any further assistance.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-02-14T07:36:01+00:00

    Hi Jahan,

    We need more information regarding your concern. What's the make and model of your TV? Have you tried updating its firmware? If not, we recommend that you do so by following the steps on its original equipment manufacturer's website. We also suggest that you update your computer's display driver and Bluetooth driver. To do so, kindly follow the steps in this article: Update drivers in Windows 10.

    We look forward to your response.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments