HI @Carlos Dosde
Cost Management supports the following built-in roles for each of the following scopes:
Owner – Can view costs and manage everything, including cost configuration.
Contributor – Can view costs and manage everything, including cost configuration, but excluding access control.
Reader – Can view everything, including cost data and configuration, but can't make any changes.
Cost Management Contributor – Can view costs, manage cost configuration, and view recommendations.
Cost Management Reader – Can view cost data, cost configuration, and view recommendations.
Assign resource group scope access
Access to a resource group requires at least the Cost Management Reader (or Reader) permission. You can configure permissions to a resource group in the Azure portal. You must have at least the User Access Administrator (or Owner) permission for the resource group to enable access for others. And for Azure EA accounts, you must also have enabled the AO view charges setting in the EA portal.
- Sign in to the Azure portal at https://portal.azure.com.
- Select All Services in the sidebar, search for resource groups, then select Resource groups.
- Select your resource group.
- Select Access Control (IAM) from the left pane.
- Select Add.
- Under Role, select Cost Management Reader.
- Under Assign access to, select Azure AD user, group, or application.
- To assign access, search for and then select the user.
- Select Save.
Cost and usage data updates and retention
If the Answer is helpful, please click
Accept Answer and up-vote, this can be beneficial to other community members.