I had my exam scheduled today and below are the details for it.
- Microsoft Certification Exam Appointment Details:
- Order Number: 0057-2431-5019
- Exam: MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals - English (ENU)
- Candidate: Mister gotoprashant gotoprashant
- MS ID: MS0618501164
- Registration ID: 390952936
- Date: Friday, February 19, 2021
- Time: 04:15 AM India Standard Time
My personal Email id is gotoprashant@Stuff .com by which the Exam is has been setup. Professional Id (email@example.com ) has been already synced to Personal Id The Exam did not start due to identification failure (First Name and Last Name mismatch).
The First Name and the Last name was taken as gotoprashant and gotoprashant respectively by the Microsoft site during the account setup. Pearson Vue denied entry as it did not match with my Legal name Prashant Jain. Even Pearson Vue is also having my First Name and Last name as gotoprashant which has been given by Microsoft learning as profile details.
I have raised a ticket at Microsoft support to change the name (PFA ticket details).
- Please help me with the process that once the First name and the Last name is changed on Microsoft Learning site how it will be updated to Pearson Vue site ?
- Please help me with Support Contact No (If any) or some chat support Agent where I can talk to an Agent and get this resolved soon.