How to reproduce this problem:
1. Enter a video call in Teams.
2. After a couple of minutes, go to the Teams chat or any other application.
3. Type anything in your keyboard.
4. Characters are written many times because the keypress delay is very short.
5. The problem persists after the video call is finished.
6. To restore the keyboard configuration, exit Teams completely; just closing the window does not help.
Environment: Ubuntu 19.10, Slimbook PROX laptop.
Is anyone else experiencing this weird behavior???
Please let me know if there is anything I can do to diagnose this problem.