Keep getting Code: 0x87E10BCF error when attempting to install Xbox Beta app from Microsoft Store

Anonymous
2020-04-15T16:36:18+00:00

I'm hoping I might get some assistance on this issue I continue to get; every time I attempt to install the Xbox (Beta) app from the Microsoft store, it gives me an error shortly after attempting to acquire the license.

I made sure Windows was fully updated, ensure my date and time was set correctly, re-registered the Windows store, attempted to go through a clean up of the system, and then reset windows. Even after those steps, this issue persists, and I'm not sure what else I can do here.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-05-08T03:20:25+00:00

    Going to bump this here. I did think my activation key could be an issue (It had been a motherboard switch since I tried the store last). Got a new windows key, activated it on the phone with Microsoft; same issue occurring.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments