I purchased a URL on google and I want to use it on my azure supported web site. What are the steps I need to go through to get this done?
I think this is part of the answer.
Integrate with Google Sites
To create a CNAME record:
1. Sign in to Google Domains.
2. Select your domain.
3. Open the Menu click DNS.
4. Scroll to “Custom resource records.”
5. In the “@” field, enter the subdomain, such as, “www.”
6. Inside the “A” field, click the Down arrow CNAME.
7. In the “Domain name” field, enter “GHS.GOOGLEHOSTED.COM.”
8. Click Add.
I set up the cname and ip. now i get. "Your connection isn't private"
I must be a setting in Azure.
2 people are following this question.