Hello @Carlos Colina ,
Please refer to Get connected to Azure IoT Central
This article describes about the options for connecting your devices to an Azure IoT Central application.
To secure the communication between a device and your application, IoT Central supports both shared access signatures (SAS) and X.509 certificates.
This article describes the following use cases:
- Connect a single device using SAS
- Connect devices at scale using SAS
- Connect devices at scale using X.509 certificates - the recommended approach for production environments.
- Connect devices without first registering them
- Connect devices that use DPS individual enrollments
- Automatically associate a device with a device template
Please share your use-case along with any error logs or screenshots to better understand your scenario and help you further.
Please accept helpful responses as 'Answer'.