My production environment have two apps:
- React.js (Front-end)
- Flash (Back-end)
What I wanted to do is:
- user should be authenticate with MSAL2.0 (Azure AD)
- Flask API must accept request from React.js
And my proposed method are as below:
- create 2 Microsoft Azure Web Application Services.
One for React ; One for Flask
React on Linux ; Flask on Windows (Different OS)
- Set up Microsoft Azure AD authentication with React (Front-end)
- Send the same token ID to Flask after the users authenticate to react successfully.
Here comes with my question:
My proposed method seems still need another authentication between the apps React and Flask. I don't know how I should do this on Azure.
Is there anyone can help and give me more advices?