I found an issue related to subscriptions.
I follow the guidelines of this document regarding the implementation, but it seems a new issue came up.
After i purchased a subscription and canceled it during the trial, it seems i cannot purchase it again to activate it. The service returns that i already own the product. But, it's not true. I canceled it. As stated by this article: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/monetize/enable-subscription-add-ons-for-your-app
Here the important quote regarding the recurrentState:
- Inactive/Canceled/Failed are terminal states. When a subscription enters one of these states, the user must repurchase the subscription to activate it again. The user is not entitled to use the services in these states.
- When a subscription is Canceled, the expirationTime will be updated with the date and time of the cancellation.
After deeper investigation i came to the conclusion that this issue is only related to my account.
To troubleshoot, i created 3 MSA's to test it against the real scenario. Sorry guys, i really needed to create those accounts to investigate this issue.
- Account A with a subscription made, it's SKU has a Trial for testing purposes.
- Account B not subscribed to any product i configured.
- Account C subscribed to the InApp with Trial mode and then canceled. The scenario i am facing right now.
After the cancelation on account C, everything went fine and i could subscribe over again, this time without the option to get the Trial. Excepted behavior.
So, my MSA, somehow has an issue on this product i canceled, also it says, by using the SDKquery for Collections endpoint, the expiration date is year 9999 which is wrong.