Thanks for the response.
May I confirm whether you have already run the In-place Upgrade using the steps provided above?
Best wishes,
Maryam | Microsoft Community Support
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello Microsoft Community,
I recently turned on my computer and i am unable to open windows settings, or use the search bar the only windows apps i can use is task manager and CMD. I have tried many attempts to fix this but have had no success. My SCF won’t stop repeated that I need a restart but when I do it shows the same message. My dism doesn’t help. My powershell doesn’t open through task manager (it acts like my windows settings logo. I can click and it highlights as if it opened but doesn’t actually), and when I use pc health check it gives me the “app has not been provision” error for all three categories. I can’t even factory reset my pc. Please help.:)
Thank you!
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Thanks for the response.
May I confirm whether you have already run the In-place Upgrade using the steps provided above?
Best wishes,
Maryam | Microsoft Community Support
Hello,
Thank you for your help. unfortunately none of the tactics worked for me. when i tried the Windows upgrade it rebooted my pc and gave me the error code 0x8007000d - 0x20006
when i look it up it gives me the SFC command but that still doesn't work. again thank you for your help if there are any more answers for this id love the help. thank you!
Hello Aiden,
Thanks for posting in the Microsoft Community.
I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced.
Based on the details you have provided, it appears that your Windows system is facing significant corruption issues, which are preventing essential apps and services from functioning correctly. Below is a structured approach to help you troubleshoot and recover your system:
Please let know if you need additional assistance on this
Best wishes,
Maryam | Microsoft Community Support