Getting a Blue Screen

Anonymous
2025-06-22T14:18:44+00:00

Hey Everyone, I'm Getting this reoccurring BSOD and haven't been able to sort it out, sometimes the errors will be different but the most consistent one i see is the one ill link bellow in a zip, the thing is as well is they can either happen within a couple of days of each other or even months but they have been happening more regularly of late and its getting annoying I'll never have two in one day though. I've also pretty much tried anything to either fix by Troubleshooting myself including a factory reset, and I've run memtest for hours on end and no errors in the ram department.

Here's the link any help would be appreciated from someone who understand these errors a lot better than I do.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/pyxug9xrizd940cj8x6js/062125-6921-01.zip?rlkey=34thq0i30us449paehy3kw7mk&st=1axzrk4x&dl=0

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

11 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. DaveM121 938.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2025-06-22T15:15:02+00:00

    Click your Start Button, then just type restore and the System Restore utility will be on the resulting list.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-06-22T15:13:11+00:00

    alright I'll do it and get back to you, how do I create a system restore point?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. DaveM121 938.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2025-06-22T15:06:46+00:00

    Okay, the best option to try to force Windows to show any faulting drivers, the best option would be to turn on Driver Verifier, let your PC crash 3 times, then you must turn off Driver Verifier, and finally, upload any newly created minidump files

    Before you run Driver Verifier, please create a new System Restore Point

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...


    Note, if you have any difficulty getting into Windows with Driver Verifier enabled:

    Start your PC, just as Windows attempts to load (spinning dots), press and hold Power Button for 5 - 10 seconds to perform a Hard Shut Down

    Do this twice

    On the third start Windows will boot into the Recovery Environment and from there you can access System Repair, Safe Mode, Command Prompt... etc.

    Go to Troubleshoot - Advanced Option - Startup Settings and click Restart

    Upon restart, press 4 to enter Safe Mode

    Open Command Prompt as Administrator and run these two commands, then restart your PC.

    verifier /reset

    verifier /bootmode resetonbootfail

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-06-22T15:03:23+00:00

    nah I don't, I've made a post before and you've replied, and I said to you that I'll send another when I get another so I'll have to wait until I get another one don't know how long it will take though as I said it can happen within days, weeks, months. is another way I can easily get back to you when I get another one because I tried replying to you on my original post after I got another and you didn't respond I don't think it alerted you, because my original blue screen was an unknown error as you said.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. DaveM121 938.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2025-06-22T14:52:22+00:00

    Hi, I am Dave, I will help you with this.

    Your one minidump file just indicates generic RAM corruption errors as the cause of that crash, nothing specific.

    If this is an on-going problem, do you have any more minidump files avaialble that you can upload for analysis.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments