Hi, I am Dave, I will help you with this.
Is there an option in the Your Info settings section to 'Stop automatically logging into apps with this account', if so, that setting will also switch the Windows login account to a Local account.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I accidently used my sons microsoft account details on my pc and now I can't change it to mine.
I've followed the instructions online on how to do this but when I go to "your info" there is no option to "sing in with a local account" or to "sign in with a microsoft account"
I'm totally stuck and have no idea what to do as this seems the only way to change the account and the options are not showing so I cannot select them.
Please help
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi, I am Dave, I will help you with this.
Is there an option in the Your Info settings section to 'Stop automatically logging into apps with this account', if so, that setting will also switch the Windows login account to a Local account.