ok, did you applied some overclock to gpu, cpu or ram? if yes, remove it
Yes, there is an XMP profile running on the RAM. I believe this is auto-managed by the BIOS.
No OC on the GPU/CPU.
If you recently added hardware to the system, try removing or replacing it. Or check with the manufacturer to see if any patches are available.
If new device drivers or system services have been added recently, try removing or updating them. Try to determine what changed in the system that caused the new bug check code to appear.
I have not added any new drivers or hardware. This problem has been occurring since the PC was first built.
Check the System Log in Event Viewer for additional error messages that might help pinpoint the device or driver that is causing the error. Look for critical errors in the system log that occurred in the same time window as the blue screen.
The error message after the most recent BSOD is the following:
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000139 (0x0000000000000003, 0xfffffa8268e7d600, 0xfffffa8268e7d558, 0x0000000000000000). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\051225-16484-01.dmp. Report Id: a50ae609-b9f0-40d6-bf86-cff10798653c.
There are no errors before the BSOD.
Look in Device Manager to see if any devices are marked with the exclamation point (!). Review the events log displayed in driver properties for any faulting driver. Try updating the related driver.
I had a look in Device Manager but could not find any devices with the exclamation point. I have also recently updated all drivers from Motherboard manufacturer website.