For the event log IDs, you can refer to this article:
The 1069 event is rather generic and just means that a resource failed. The error code 0x8007139a is also pretty generic and means "The cluster resource could not be brought online by the resource monitor."
You can try the following methods：
- Restart the cluster service.
- Run “Clear-ClusterDiskReservation” and try again.
- Try to uninstall AV software and then try again.
- Check if there is a problem with the connection between the disk and the node.
- Check whether you have proper network settings at your place. Sometimes Network fluctuations cause of getting these kind of issues.
If the disk still cannot bring online, please collect and upload Cluster Log:
Thanks for your time.
If the Answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and upvote it.
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.