Bluescreen Windows 11: NETIO.sys (RESOLVED)

Anonymous
2025-01-18T10:31:40+00:00

Stop Code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

What failed: netio.sys

minidump Files

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/tupm97xzs2m5ito11k22q/011625-7937-01.dmp?rlkey=inw8o1qklpo6eqgsm0xzmhur7&st=mung3dv6&dl=0

Stop Code: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

What failed: netio.sys

minidump Files https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/84bn4cm7268jxvbh39l6o/011825-7953-01.dmp?rlkey=zg4mg3mw28v94aybuzlp4w3tz&st=rmagav3w&dl=0

Hardware: 

Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. B660M GAMING X AX DDR4

12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-12400F 2,50 GHz

Kingston FURY Beast Black 3200MHz - 32GB RAM

Edition: Windows 11 Pro

Version: 24H2

Installed On: 29.‎11.‎2024

OS Build: 26100.2894

Experience: Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.26100.36.0

Things I've tried:

sfc /scannow

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

Once done restarted the PC 

The issue persists, Opened device manager;

Updated network drivers, restarted PC

The issue still persists, uninstalled drivers. The issue still persists.

I also tried installing new RAM, swapping them, turning on the computer on one stick.

Completely removed all network drivers and reinstalled them.

P.s

Please, help me.

I don't know what to do or how to deal with this anymore.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

6 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-03-14T21:55:19+00:00

    if you have adguard installed most likely the problem they just patched it today march 25th 2025 they said it was causing a issue with microsoft driver netio.sys

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-01-25T09:59:26+00:00

    Hi Dave, I've been monitoring the system for a week.
    After removing Adguard, I no longer see the problem, the computer did not turn off for 6 days, sometimes it was under load.
    I think the problem is completely resolved.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-01-18T17:26:25+00:00

    Hi, I am Dave, I will help you with this.

    Your minidump file indicates it is a virtual driver associated to Adguard that is causing an incompatibility on your network drivers and that is the cause of the system crashes.

    Completely uninstall the Adguard software from your PC, then restart your PC and check if your system is then stable.

    Hello Dave.

    I removed AdGuard from my computer. I rebooted the system,

    I will observe for some time and in a couple of days I will write to you whether the problem was solved or not.

    Thank you for your promptness and help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  5. DaveM121 936.6K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2025-01-18T11:06:47+00:00

    Hi, I am Dave, I will help you with this.

    Your minidump file indicates it is a virtual driver associated to Adguard that is causing an incompatibility on your network drivers and that is the cause of the system crashes.

    Completely uninstall the Adguard software from your PC, then restart your PC and check if your system is then stable.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments