The most likely cause is a naming conflict, especially if it is only affecting that single dataset. There are a couple options for trying to clear the error. If you can't rename anything or these don't fix it, please do let me know so we can investigate further.
First option- safest:
- Try renaming the dataset to something you are absolutely sure is unique, even if you end up changing it back later.
- If that clears the error and there is no other dataset with the same name you can try changing it back to 'DS__DWH'
- Temporarily disconnect Git Integration. Since all related Pipelines and other resources are stored in Git, so it should be safe to disconnect.
- Delete all Pipelines in Live mode.
- Connect Git Integration again and avoid selecting “Import existing to Repo”.
- Check all resources and rename pipelines.
- Publish again after committing all to the master branch.